Join our carrier team
Mathis Transportation provides our customers with reliable transportation. This starts with our core network of motor carriers who help represent us.
Our pay schedule to our carriers is 25 days from receipt of the carriers paperwork. This means the carrier should have check in hand no later than 30 days from receipt.
If you would like to become a pre-qualified carrier with Mathis Transportation, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Motor Carrier Operating Authority
- General Liability Insurance Coverage of $1,000,000
- Bodily Injury and Public Damage Insurance Coverage of $1,000,000
- Cargo Insurance of $100,000
- Workers Compensation (where required)
- Satisfactory D.O.T. Rating
To get set up as a carrier, please complete the carrier packet below and return it to our office.
Fax: (806) 622-8323
Rules for "Quick Pay"
(1) 3% of carriers total pay out if paid to carrier in 10 days from receipt of carriers paperwork; either mailed, emailed or faxed. Mathis company check sent through the mail.
(2) 5% of carriers total pay out if paid to carrier with a company check as soon as we receive their paperwork; either mailed, emailed or faxed. Mathis company check sent through the mail.
(3) 6.5% of carriers total pay out if paid to carrier after clear (no shortages or damages) signed bill of lading is faxed to Mathis and carrier is charged a $10.00 comcheck fee for comcheck under $2,000. Carrier will be charged a $15.00 comcheck fee for comchecks over $2,000.